Updated on 15 October 2020
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that a website you visit may save on your hard drive. They usually include an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on computer viruses.
We do not store sensitive personal information such as postal addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
Interpretation and Definitions
- You mean the person visiting or using the website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which that person accesses or uses the website, as applicable.
- Cookies are small files placed by a website on your computer, mobile device or any other device that contain details about your browsing history on that website and its many uses.
- Website refers to Viavisual website, accessible via http://www.viavisual.net
Which cookies do we use?
Cookies can be “permanent” or “session cookies”. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
and how Google uses information at https://policies.google.com/privacy
and user consent policy in the EU at https://www.google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy-help
We cannot see who visits our Websites or from which PC the visit takes place. In addition, functional cookies such as session and login cookies are placed to keep track of session and login information.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
Necessary / essential cookies
Type: session cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Type: permanent cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: permanent cookies
Managed by: Third parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to keep track of information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information collected through these cookies can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is usually associated with a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you are using to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users respond to them.
Your choices regarding cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience when using the website and some functions may not work properly.
If you want to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or decline cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.
- For the Chrome web browser, go to this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser go to this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, visit the official web pages of your web browser.
More information about cookies
You can read more about cookies here: https://www.cookiebot.com/en/gdpr/
Please contact us